Latest samsung smartwatch 2020|| samsung smartwatch || samsung galaxy watch review


       Samsung smartwatches for men



                                           




Latest Samsung smartwatch for men 2020: samsung galaxy watch review, samsung , honest reviews 

                                 

Here we will talk about Samsung and Samsung galaxy smartwatch for men and research about some of the latest watches by Samsung company watches . After reading this whole article about Samsung galaxy watch 46mm you will get to know which Samsung galaxy smartwatch is better for you. so get set go and lets see some of the galaxy watches and Samsung gear sport......

                                     

1) Samsung Galaxy Watch, 4.6 cm 46 mm, SM-R800 with Bluetooth Version.

Product information

Samsung galaxy watch

Technical details-


Brand of the above watch:Samsung
Item Weight :381 g
Package Dimensions:14.5 x 12.7 x 6.6 cm
Batteries::1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Item part number:SM-R810/SM-R800
Wireless Type:Bluetooth
Lithium Battery Energy Content:80 Watt Hours
Lithium battery Weight:30 Grams
Number of Lithium Ion Cells:2

Samsung Galaxy Watch, 4.6 cm 46 mm, SM-R800 Bluetooth Version is an excellent wach with Circular design and Vintage textured body with scratch resistant Gorilla glass DX+ Swim ready - water resistant up to 50 m (5 ATM) Samsung Health app Check physical location and map routes with built-in GPS Track exercise time, calories burned, heart rate, distance and pace Battery lasts over 80 hours on Bluetooth mode and 24 hours with GPS on View schedule at a glance in my day watch face, get reminded of appointments and important occasions.

According to our research Samsung galaxy watch it has got  4.6 stars out of 5 by customers  who have personally used it.
This is the best watch ever, I have lot to watches of others analog bands like, titan, citizen, Armani emporio, sonata,and fitbit, these bands are also good,but this watch consolidated it my all watches.


2) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (Black) SM-R500NZKAINU Bluetooth Version


product pictures:


                          


                                   

                                               


                                       


Technical details-


BrandSamsung
ColourGalaxy Active
Item Height10 Millimeters
Item Width40 Millimeters
Item Weight49.9 g
Product Dimensions4 x 4 x 1 cm
Batteries:1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Item model numberSM-R500NZKABTU
Wireless TypeBluetooth
Lithium Battery Energy Content230 milliamp_hours
Lithium battery Weight0.40 Grams
Number of Lithium Ion Cells1

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (Black) SM-R500NZKAINU Bluetooth Version is black in color and have a perfect fit and have excellent Bluetooth version.


Samsung galaxy watch works as Apple watch do and even 
the closest match. It has a similar feel material wise to the apple watch, obviously the biggest difference in appearance is the shape, but it reminds me an awful lot of when I used to wear my Apple Watch (Series 2). I used to own an apple watch but soon realised I hated the Iphone but loved the Apple Watch so I have been waiting for a watch like this. It's almost weightless on your wrist, I feel comfortable sleeping with it on as I'm curious about tracking my sleep which comes standard as I remember on the Apple Watch it didn't come with a sleep tracker, I wear it for 23 hours of the day and tend to pop it on charge before I take a shower. Although I have showered with it on before with no problems.

 The best thing I love about this Samsung watch is that it keeps me active, it detects when you're doing an activity such as walking so will start to record a walking activity and gives you feed back upon finishing your walk, or when I play 5 a side football it detects I'm doing a dynamic activity and keeps me posted on my heart rate and calories I'm burning off. It's particularly great if you're athletic and go on runs or even hikes as it has a built in GPS so if you have Strava it will record your route on a map without being connected to your phone. The Samsung galaxy watch has endless amounts of watch faces that can be downloaded so you can change your watch face to almost anything you can search for on the Galaxy store. But you can do almost the same things that you could on an Apple Watch like making a phone call (although it calls through your phone not the watch) reply to messages such as WhatsApp, Messenger and Emails etc, use Bixby for information such as checking the weather or asking stupid maths questions, it also has a phone finder so if you lose your phone it can ring it. I would highly recommend this watch for the price it is!


Post a Comment

0 Comments